Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (pathology) Lack of coordination while performing voluntary movements, which may appear to be clumsiness, inaccuracy, or instability.
- (chemistry) The condition of a polymer in which the orientation of the subunits is random
- (obsolete) Disorder; irregularity.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Bishop Hall to this entry?)
lack of coordination
ataxia f (plural ataxias)
- (pathology) ataxia (pathological lack of coordination)
ataxia f (uncountable)
- (pathology) ataxia