Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: bean bag
beanbag (plural beanbags)
- A piece of soft furniture consisting of a leather or vinyl covering stuffed with dry beans or other similar pellets.
- A small cloth bag filled with dry beans, used as a toy or for exercising the hands.
- 1992, Rick Altman, Sound theory, sound practice, page 40:
- Does it bounce around like a superball in a hollow cavity? Or does it rapidly lose its force, like a beanbag hitting a pillow?
- A type of juggling ball usually made from leather or cloth stuffed with dry beans.
- (slang, usually in the plural) A testicle.
- (slang) An idiot.
piece of furniture
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.