Jump to navigation Jump to search
testicle (plural testicles)
- The male sex and endocrine gland, found in some types of animals, that produces sperm and male sex hormones, including the steroid testosterone.
- 2000, Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin, page 372:
- Despite your jogging and the hairiness of your legs, the shoe of aging is beginning to pinch. Soon you'll regret all that sun-tanning. Your face will look like a testicle.
- testis (medical)
- ball (perhaps vulgar)
- bollock (perhaps alteration of "ballock")
- lamb fries (culinary)
- See also Thesaurus:testicles
male sex gland
testicle m (plural testicles)