- (UK) biassed
- simple past tense and past participle of
- She biased them against him for no apparent reason.
- exhibiting bias; prejudiced
- The newspaper gave a biased account of the incident.
- angled at a slant
- The table had a biased edge.
- (electrical engineering) on which an electrical bias is applied
- (Statistics) exhibiting a systematic distortion of results due to a factor not allowed for in its derivation.
exhibiting bias; prejudiced
angled at a slant
of statistics - showing an imbalance of a result