Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A man or boy whose birthday it is.
- 1922, Ramy Allison White, Sunny Boy and His Playmates, The Echo Library, published 2006, page 49:
- The party was to be from two to five o'clock, and Sunny Boy, in his best white flannel suit, and carrying Oliver's present under his arm, started about quarter of two for the birthday boy’s house.
- 2005, Stephen Kogon, Max Mooth—Cyber Sleuth and the Case of the Zombie Virus, page 90:
- The birthday boy was a 65-year-old man who was half-asleep.
- 2006, Aileen M. Buckley, From the Driver's Seat, page 108:
- When they came out of the restaurant, Quinn noticed the birthday boy appeared tipsy but he was twenty-one now, and everyone was having a good time.
a male of any age whose birthday it is