borer (plural borers)
- A tedious person.
- A person who bores, who drills.
- A tool used for drilling.
- An insect or insect larva that bores into wood.
- One of the many types of mollusc that bore into soft rock.
- The hagfish (Myxine).
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- apple borer
- borer bomb
- corn borer
- instep borer
- jig borer
- raise borer
- present tense of
bórer m (Cyrillic spelling бо́рер)
- “borer” in Hrvatski jezični portal