bour (plural bours)
- (obsolete) A chamber or a cottage.
- Ful sooty was hir bour, and eek hir halle,
- In which she eet ful many a sclendre meel.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
bour m (plural bouri)
- aurochs (Bos primigenius)
- wild bull
- wisent (Bison bonasus)
- the old emblem of Moldova (with the head of a wisent)
- (wisent): zimbru