Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Bustier
bustier (plural bustiers)
- A tight-fitting women's top, often strapless, with covers the bust and sometimes extends over the belly, worn either as an undergarment or as outerwear.
- 2009 February 18, Cathy Horyn, “In the Moment, or Not”, in New York Times:
- The clothes were equally frothy: teacup silk skirts, a bubbly wool coat in Bazooka pink, satin bustiers with huge fan pleats across the front, metallic peplum jackets and flamboyantly patterned tights.
- 2010, Jane Porter, The Sheikh's Wife →ISBN:
- Next came the narrow silk straps of her bustier. She pushed the satin fabric down, toward her waist, exposing her breasts.
bustier m (plural bustiers)
- bustier (clothing)
- “bustier” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).