See also: Bustier
bustier (plural bustiers)
- A tight-fitting women's top, often strapless, with covers the bust and sometimes extends over the belly, worn either as an undergarment or as outerwear.
2009 February 18, Cathy Horyn, “In the Moment, or Not”, in New York Times:
- The clothes were equally frothy: teacup silk skirts, a bubbly wool coat in Bazooka pink, satin bustiers with huge fan pleats across the front, metallic peplum jackets and flamboyantly patterned tights.
- 2010, Jane Porter, The Sheikh's Wife →ISBN:
- Next came the narrow silk straps of her bustier. She pushed the satin fabric down, toward her waist, exposing her breasts.
bustier m (plural bustiers)
- bustier (clothing)
- “bustier” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).