Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Capable of being changed.
- Subject to sudden or frequent changes.
- Synonyms: fickle, labile, variable; see also Thesaurus:changeable
- The weather is very changeable today: we've had bright sunshine, clouds, wind and rain in the same half-hour.
- 2021 October 20, Paul Stephen, “Leisure and Pleasure on the Far North Line”, in RAIL, number 942, page 48:
- There will be no problems with visibility, or the highly changeable Highland weather, as Scotland basks in what is reported to be the country's hottest September day for more than a century.
- (of a species) Capable of camouflaging itself by changing colour.
- Synonym: chameleonic
capable of being changed
subject to sudden or frequent changes
capable of camouflaging
changeable (plural changeables)
- changeable (capable of being changed)
- see changer