Jump to navigation Jump to search
chocoholic (plural chocoholics)
- Someone who has such a liking for chocolate that they appear to be addicted to it.
chocoholic (comparative more chocoholic, superlative most chocoholic)
- Addicted or seemingly addicted to chocolate; characteristic of a chocoholic.
- 2008 February 16, Jess Cartner-Morley, “The family challenge”, in The Guardian:
- At tonight’s table, there are two couples, both here because the man had bought the session for his chocoholic partner as a present […]
- 2014, Suzanne Loudermilk Haughey, “What’s In a Name?” baltimoremagazine.net, 5 June, 2014,
- A wedge of chocolate-ganache cake with Kahlua and whipped cream will satisfy any chocoholic cravings.
- chocoholic on Wikipedia.Wikipedia