Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈkɒmɪkəl/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈkɑmɪkəl/
Audio (US) (file)
- (archaic) Originally, relating to comedy.
- It was a comical performance
- Being funny, whimsically amusing.
- The tutor cruelly excelled in comical scoldings
- Being laughable, ridiculous.
- What a comical error!
relating to comedy
being funny, whimsically amusing
being laughable, ridiculous
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked