Jump to navigation Jump to search
condemned (not comparable)
- Having received a curse to be doomed to suffer eternally.
- Having been sharply scolded.
- 2011 December 19, Kerry Brown, “Kim Jong-il obituary”, in The Guardian:
- Kim Jong-il, who has died aged 69, was the general secretary of the Workers party of Korea, and head of the military in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK). He was one of the most reclusive and widely condemned national leaders of the late 20th and early 21st century, leaving his country diplomatically isolated, economically broken and divided from South Korea.
- Adjudged or sentenced to punishment, destruction, or confiscation.
- (of a building) Officially marked uninhabitable.
having received a curse to be doomed to suffer eternally
officially marked uninhabitable
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
condemned (plural condemned)
- simple past tense and past participle of