Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The process of modifying a person or animal's behaviour.
- Any preparation or training, especially athletic training of the body.
- 2011 September 18, Ben Dirs, “Rugby World Cup 2011: England 41-10 Georgia”, in BBC Sport:
- England's superior conditioning began to show in the final quarter and as the game began to break up, their three-quarters began to stamp their authority on the game. And when Foden went on a mazy run from inside his own 22 and put Ashton in for a long-range try, any threat of an upset was when and truly snuffed out.
- The storage of a material specimen under specified temperature, humidity for a specified time prior to testing.
process of modifying a person's behaviour
preparation or training
storage of a material specimen
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.