Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (physics) The conveying of heat or electricity through material.
- The act of leading or guiding.
- (obsolete) The act of training up.
- c. 1597, Ben. Jonson, A Pleasant Comedy, Called: The Case is Alterd. […], London: […] [Nicholas Okes] for Bartholomew Sutton, and William Barrenger, […], published 1609, OCLC 1203228598, (please specify the act number in uppercase Roman numerals, and the scene number in lowercase Roman numerals):
- every man has his beginning and conduction
conveying of heat or electricity through material
the act of leading or guiding
conduction f (plural conductions)