Jump to navigation Jump to search
constitutionalist (plural constitutionalists)
- A person who adheres to the philosophy of constitutionalism.
- 1831, Letitia Elizabeth Landon, Romance and Reality, volume 2, page 248:
- It was now getting late, and Mr. Morland summoned them to depart; for he was a constitutionalist in the best sense of the word. It was his own constitution to which he attended.
- A person who is expert in constitutional law.
who adheres to constitutionalism
who is specialist in constitutional law
- Of or relating to constitutionalism or its adherents.