Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Ready to work with another person or in a team; ready to cooperate.
- The patient was rarely cooperative, and tended to refuse treatment.
- Involving cooperation between individuals or parties.
- a cooperative game; a cooperative business enterprise
- Relating to a cooperative or cooperatives.
ready to work with another
relating to a cooperative
cooperative (plural cooperatives)
- A type of company that is owned partially or wholly by its employees, customers or tenants. Abbreviation: co-op.
type of company
- Chambers 21st Century Dictionary  retrieved on November 7, 2006
- plural of