Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ready to work with another person or in a team; ready to cooperate.
- 2015 November 30, Shane O'Mara, Why Torture Doesn’t Work: The Neuroscience of Interrogation, Harvard University Press, →ISBN, page 12:
- Santorum, in a comment regarding Senator John McCain's repudiation of torture, stated, "He doesn't understand how enhanced interrogation works. I mean, you break somebody, and after they've broken they become cooperative" (Summers 2011).
- The patient was rarely cooperative, and tended to refuse treatment.
- Involving cooperation between individuals or parties.
- a cooperative game
- a cooperative business enterprise
- Relating to a cooperative or cooperatives.
ready to work with another
relating to a cooperative
cooperative (plural cooperatives)
type of company
- Feminine plural of adjective cooperativo.
- plural of