Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: compétitive
- Of or pertaining to competition.
- 2012 September 7, Phil McNulty, “Moldova 0-5 England”, in BBC Sport:
- Antonym: cooperative
- (of someone's character) Inclined to compete.
- (economics) Capable of competing successfully.
- (biochemistry) Inhibiting the action of an enzyme by binding with it.
- (euphemistically, of prices) Cheap, especially used of quality products.
of or pertaining to competition
inclined to compete
economics: capable of competing successfully
biochemistry: inhibiting an enzyme
of price: cheap