Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Able and efficient; having the ability needed for a specific task; having the disposition to do something; permitting or being susceptible to something.
- She is capable and efficient.
- He does not need help; he is capable of eating on his own.
- As everyone knew, he was capable of violence when roused.
- That fact is not capable of proof.
- (obsolete) Of sufficient capacity or size for holding, containing, receiving or taking in; accessible to. Construed with of, for or an infinitive.
- See also Thesaurus:skillful
- capability (noun)
able and efficient
capable (plural capables)