Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Alternative spelling of .
- 1960 February, R. C. Riley, “The London-Birmingham services - Past, Present and Future”, in Trains Illustrated, page 99:
- Camden motive power depot has been much criticised for its emission of smoke in a residential neighbourhood and its complete dieselisation is rapidly taking place.
- 2011 September 24, David Ornstein, “Arsenal 3 - 0 Bolton”, in BBC Sport:
- The Gunners boss has been heavily criticised for his side's poor start to the Premier League season but this result helps lift the pressure.
- 2020 May 20, Richard Clinnick, “Network News: More trains... but advice is not to travel”, in Rail, page 6:
- However, unions have criticised the move, suggesting it puts staff members and passengers at risk. One RAIL source criticised the lack of information received by the industry as to who would be travelling.