- A district in inner north-west London, and a London Borough within Greater London, comprising Camden Town, Hampstead, Holborn and St Pancras.
- A place name in various other locales, including:
- A city in Alabama, USA, and county seat of Wilcox County.
- A city in Arkansas, USA, and the county seat of Ouachita County.
- A town in Jackson Township, Carroll County, Indiana, USA.
- A city in New Jersey, USA, and the county seat of Camden County.
- An unincorporated community and CDP in North Carolina, USA, and the county seat of Camden County.
- A city in Tennessee, USA, and the county seat of Benton County.
- A habitational surname.
- A male given name, modern transferred use of the surname.