- (Roman Catholicism, historical) Part of the Roman Catholic Curia, abolished in 1967, from which were sent graces or favours such as appointments to benefices.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
dataria f (plural datarie)
- nominative feminine singular of
- nominative neuter plural of
- accusative neuter plural of
- vocative feminine singular of
- vocative neuter plural of