Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: délétion
- An item that has been or will be deleted. [1580s]
- The act of deleting. [c. 1600]
- Hyponym: redeletion
- (genetics) A mutation in which a gene, or other section of DNA, is removed from a chromosome.
- (Internet slang) An act of killing or murder.
an item that has been or will be deleted
the act of deleting
mutation in which a gene, or other section of DNA, is removed from a chromosome
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked