Jump to navigation Jump to search
dipshit (plural dipshits)
- (vulgar) A stupid or undesirable person.
- That guy at work is such a dipshit!
- 1967, Robin Moore, The Country Team, page 88:
- "First place, I never trust them little dipshit street boys," Barton growled.
- 2016 March 13, John Oliver, “Encryption”, in Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, season 3, episode 5, written by Tim Carvell; Josh Gondelman; Dan Gurewitch; Jeff Maurer; Ben Silva; Will Tracy; Jill Twiss; Seena Vali; Julie Weiner, HBO, Warner Bros. Television:
- But here’s something you should know: we’re barely one step ahead of hackers at all times that when you idiots lose your phone, your information doesn’t wind up the hands of guys like Gary.
Hey, I’m Gary. Thanks for losing your phone, dipshit.
- (vulgar) Something unwanted or undesirable.
- I don't have time for all this dipshit.
stupid or undesirable person