Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To take to pieces; to reverse the process of assembly.
- To perform the repair it was necessary to disassemble most of the mechanism.
- 2020 June 3, “Network News: Vote now to choose names of HS2 Tunnel Boring Machines”, in Rail, page 11:
- The two machines are being built in Germany by Herrenknecht, and once completed they will be disassembled for their journey to the UK.
- (computing) To convert machine code to a human-readable, mnemonic form.
to take to pieces