Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Feeling or displaying disappointment or a lack of contentment.
- Not satisfied (e.g. with the quality of something).
- We offer refunds to dissatisfied customers.
- 2020 July 29, Paul Stephen, “A new collaboration centred on New Street”, in Rail, page 54:
- The good news for dissatisfied users of Birmingham New Street is that none of these criticisms have gone unnoticed.
feeling or displaying disappointment or a lack of contentment
not satisfied (with the quality of something)
- simple past tense and past participle of