Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˌdɒk.jʊˈmɛn.tɹi/, /ˌdɒk.jʊˈmɛn.tə.ɹi/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˌdɑk.jəˈmɛn.tə.ɹi/, /ˌdɑk.jəˈmɛn.tɹi/
documentary (not comparable)
- Of, related to, or based on documents.
- Which serves to document (record and:or illustrate) a subject.
- (of a film, book etc) Presented objectively without the insertion of fictional matter.
presented objectively without the insertion of fictional matter
documentary (plural documentaries)
- A film, TV program, publication etc. which presents a social, political, scientific or historical subject in a factual or informative manner.
programme or publication of fact
terms derived from documentary (noun)