Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 English
- 2 Interlingua
- 3 Ladin
- 4 Occitan
- Of, or having to do with science.
- 2012 January 1, Philip E. Mirowski, “Harms to Health from the Pursuit of Profits”, in American Scientist, volume 100, number 1, page 87:
- In an era when political leaders promise deliverance from decline through America’s purported preeminence in scientific research, the news that science is in deep trouble in the United States has been as unwelcome as a diagnosis of leukemia following the loss of health insurance.
- Having the quality of being derived from, or consistent with, the scientific method.
- In accord with procedures, methods, conduct and accepted conventions of modern science.
of or having to do with science
scientific (not comparable)
scientific m pl
- plural of
- sciéncia f