Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: dogmeat
- Meat from a dog eaten as food.
- Meat prepared to be given to a dog as food.
- 2004, John O'Farrell, This Is Your Life, page 293:
- That's a tin of dog meat, as well, really, er, served in the traditional manner, chopped up into a big bowl that says "DOG" on the side.
- (slang) The depersonalized, debased remains of a dead person.
- Did you just step on my blue suede shoes? You're dog meat now!
- fragrant meat ("the meat of a dog")
- dog food ("dead person"; "meat for a dog" (although "dog food" is not necessarily meat))
dog eaten as meat