Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- (idiomatic) To arrive casually and unannounced, with little or no warning; also, to visit without an appointment.
- I was in the garden covered with mud when my grandmother dropped in for a visit.
- (surfing) To paddle into and take off on a wave another surfer is already riding.
- 2003, Neal Miyake, “The Unwritten Rules of Surfing”, in (Please provide the book title or journal name):
- Most beginners are blissfully unaware that dropping in on someone is a cardinal sin.
- Alternative spelling of .