Jump to navigation Jump to search
- æquality (archaic)
- The fact of being equal.
- (mathematics) The fact of being equal, of having the same value.
- The equal treatment of people irrespective of social or cultural differences.
- (fact of being equal): equivalence parity,
- (fact of being equal): difference, inequality, nonequivilence
- (equal treatment of people): discrimination, inequality
fact of being equal
mathematics: fact of having the same value
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
- equality at OneLook Dictionary Search
- equality in Keywords for Today: A 21st Century Vocabulary, edited by The Keywords Project, Colin MacCabe, Holly Yanacek, 2018.
- "equality" in Raymond Williams, Keywords (revised), 1983, Fontana Press, page 117.
- equality in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911.