Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- æquality (archaic)
- (uncountable) The fact of being equal.
- (uncountable, mathematics) The fact of being equal, of having the same value.
- (uncountable) The equal treatment of people irrespective of social or cultural differences.
- (fact of being equal): equivalence parity,
- (fact of being equal): difference, inequality
- (equal treatment of people): discrimination, inequality nonequivilence
fact of being equal
mathematics: fact of having the same value
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.