Jump to navigation Jump to search
- æquate (archaic)
- differentiate (to consider different)
equate (plural equates)
- (programming) A statement in assembly language that defines a symbol having a particular value.
- 2005, Arnold S. Berger, Hardware and Computer Organization, page 220:
- The first section of the program includes the system equates.
- 2009, Saifullah Khalid, Neetu Agrawal, Microprocessor System (page 256)
- The following equates define the stats byte […]
- 2012, J. S. Anderson, Microprocessor Technology, page 221:
- You can learn much about user routines, labels, displacements, equates (EQU) and so on, by modifying this program and observing the results on the screen.