Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
existential (not comparable)
- Of, or relating to existence.
- Based on experience; empirical.
- (philosophy) Of, or relating to existentialism.
- (linguistics) Relating to part of a clause that indicates existence, e.g. "there is".
of, or relating to existence
based on experience; empirical
philosophy: of, or relating to existentialism
linguistics: that part of a sentence indicating existence e.g. "there is"
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked