Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: faculté
faculte (plural facultes)
- Power, skill, capability, capacity; the amount which someone is capable of.
- A domain or area of learning or study; a science or art.
- Goods or effects; that which one owns or holds to be of value.
- (rare) A division or department of a tertiary institution or the people working within it.
- (rare) Softness or lack of firmness while touching.
- “facultē, -tī (n.)” in MED Online, Ann Arbor, Mich.: University of Michigan, 2007, retrieved 2018-12-31.
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- first-person singular imperative of
- third-person singular imperative of