fasciate (not comparable)
- Bound with a fillet, sash, or bandage.
- (botany) Banded or compacted together.
- (botany) Flattened and laterally widened.
- The stems of the garden cockscomb are often fasciate.
- (zoology) Broadly banded with colour.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for fasciate in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)
- second-person plural present indicative of
- second-person plural imperative of
- second-person plural present subjunctive of
- feminine plural of