Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning: see female, to, male.
- the female-to-male ratio is 3-to-5
- Changing or having changed (via gender reassignment surgery) from being physically female to being male.
- Changing or having changed from having a female gender (gender identity or presentation) to being male.
- (electronics, of an adapter) That changes a female end (usually a socket) of a connection into a male one (with pins, usually a plug).