Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning: see female, to, male.
- the male-to-female ratio is 5-to-3
- Changing or having changed (via gender reassignment surgery) from being physically male to being female.
- Changing or having changed from having a male gender (gender identity or presentation) to being female.
- (electronics, of an adapter) That changes a male end (with pins, usually a plug) of a connection into a female one (usually a socket).