Jump to navigation Jump to search
footboard (plural footboards)
- An upright board across the foot of a bedstead.
- A board or small raised platform on which to support or rest the feet, such as that found in a carriage.
- A place to stand on a scooter or skateboard.
- A board serving as a step on a vehicle.
- 1941 August, “Notes and News: The First British Sleeping Car”, in Railway Magazine, page 373:
- Continuous footboards ran along each side of the narrow body.
board or small raised platform on which to support or rest the feet; such as found on in a carriage