Jump to navigation Jump to search
|← 13||14||15 →|
| Cardinal: fourteen|
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˌfɔːˈtiːnθ/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˌfɔɹˈtiːnθ/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -iːnθ
- Hyphenation: four‧teenth
fourteenth (not comparable)
- The ordinal form of the number fourteen.
ordinal form of the number fourteen — See also translations at 14th
fourteenth (plural fourteenths)
- The person or thing in the fourteenth position.
- One of fourteen equal parts of a whole.
- (music) The interval comprising an octave and a seventh.
something in the fourteenth position
one of fourteen equal parts of a whole
the interval comprising an octave and a seventh
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.