Jump to navigation Jump to search
|← 14||15||16 →|
| Cardinal: fifteen|
Adverbial: fifteen times
fifteenth (not comparable)
- The ordinal form of the number fifteen.
- 15th, 15th; (in names of monarchs and popes) XV
ordinal form of number fifteen — see also 15th
fifteenth (plural fifteenths)
- The person or thing in the fifteenth position.
- One of fifteen equal parts of a whole.
- (music) The interval comprising two octaves.
person or thing in the fifteenth position
one of fifteen equal parts
musical interval comprising two octaves