Jump to navigation Jump to search
|← 12||13||14 →|
| Cardinal: thirteen|
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˌθɜːˈtiːnθ/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˌθɝˈtiːnθ/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -iːnθ
- Hyphenation: thir‧teenth
thirteenth (not comparable)
- The ordinal form of the number thirteen.
ordinal form of thirteen — See also translations at 13th
thirteenth (plural thirteenths)
- The person or thing in the thirteenth position.
- One of thirteen equal parts of a whole.
- (music) The interval comprising an octave and a sixth.
something in the thirteenth position
one of thirteen equal parts of a whole
the interval comprising an octave and a sixth