get outta here
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Eye dialect spelling of get out of here.
- (colloquial) Used to tell somebody to go away or leave one alone.
- Get outta here! I'm trying to read!
- (idiomatic, colloquial) Indicating disbelief or requesting confirmation.
- A: I just got a date with Cindy.
- B: Get outta here!
- (used to tell someone to go away): beat it, go away
- (indicating disbelief or requesting confirmation): really?, no way!
- See also Thesaurus:go away
get out of here — see get out of here