Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (now archaic or regional) In no way; not at all. [from 15th c.]
- (idiomatic) Absolutely not; under no circumstances. [from 18th c.]
- The disobedient girl said, "No way!"
- (idiomatic) Indicates astonished disbelief.
- You failed your exam again? No way!
- "He's hitting 400 for two months? No way!" / "Way. Actually 411."
- (absolutely not): fat chance, not a chance, not on your life, no fear (UK)
- (indication of disbelief): unbelievable, what the, what the fuck
indicates astonished disbelief
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.