get out of here
- Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning. To leave or exit a place.
- If you're smart, don't sign the employment contract. Just get out of here while you still can.
- Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning. Command for someone to leave immediately.
Get out of here and don't come back!
- (idiomatic, informal) An exclamation of disbelief.
Did she really say that? Get out of here!
- (disbelief): get out of town
command to leave
expression of disbelief