Jump to navigation Jump to search
go-to (not comparable)
- Desired; desirable; of choice
- Cheesecake is my go-to food whenever I feel down.
- Reliable; likely to perform in difficult circumstances.
- Smith is your go-to person if you want lasting results.
- 2003: The USA Network, let's face it, isn't anyone's go-to channel. — New Yorker, July 7, 2003, page 78
go-to (plural go-tos)
- A person or thing that is one's choice to go to (for some purpose).
- Going for a drink after work is usually my go-to.