Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive, intransitive) To seem to perceive things (with one or more of one's senses) which are not really present; to have visions; to experience a hallucination.
- (artificial intelligence, of a model) To produce factually invalid information; to interpolate.
- 2021 September 14, Nouha Dziri, Andrea Madotto, Osmar Zaiane, Avishek Joey Bose, “Neural Path Hunter: Reducing Hallucination in Dialogue Systems via Path Grounding”, in arXiv:2104.08455 [cs], →DOI:
- Despite maintaining plausible general linguistic capabilities, dialogue models are still unable to fully discern facts and may instead hallucinate factually invalid information.
seem to perceive what is not really present
- hallucinate at OneLook Dictionary Search