Jump to navigation Jump to search
- hæritage (archaic)
- An inheritance; property that may be inherited.
- A tradition; a practice or set of values that is passed down from preceding generations through families or through institutional memory.
- A birthright; the status acquired by birth, especially of but not exclusive to the firstborn.
- (attributive) Having a certain background, such as growing up with a second language.
- a heritage speaker; a heritage language
- The university requires heritage Spanish students to enroll in a specially designed Spanish program not available to non-heritage students.
- See heir
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.