- (obsolete, transitive) To receive with hospitality; to lodge as a guest.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Cockeram to this entry?)
- (obsolete, intransitive) To receive hospitality; to be a guest.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Grew to this entry?)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- second-person plural present active imperative of hospitō