Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act of imputing or charging; attribution; ascription.
- That which has been imputed or charged.
- Charge or attribution of evil; censure; reproach; insinuation.
- (theology) A setting of something to the account of; the attribution of personal guilt or personal righteousness of another.
- the imputation of the sin of Adam
- the imputation of the righteousness of Christ
- Opinion; intimation; hint.
- (statistics) The process of replacing missing data with substituted values.
- (genetics) The statistical inference of unobserved genotypes.
- (game theory) A distribution that is efficient and individually rational.
act of imputing
that which has been imputed
- “imputation”, in The Century Dictionary […], New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911, →OCLC.
- “imputation”, in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, Springfield, Mass.: G. & C. Merriam, 1913, →OCLC.
imputation f (plural imputations)