Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Tending or apt to intrude; doing that which is not welcome; interrupting or disturbing; entering without right or welcome.
- Did it ever cross your mind that he might find all those questions you ask intrusive?
- (geology) Of rocks: forced, while in a plastic or molten state, into the cavities or between the cracks or layers of other rocks.
tending to intrude
forced between layers of rocks
intrusive (plural intrusives)
- intrusive in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- intrusive in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- inflected form of