Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- straight, straightforward, rigid, lineal
Hie eh dy jeeragh lesh y voayrd.
- He made a bee-line for the table.
Jimmee eh jeeragh roish.
- He went straight forward.
- sincere, faithful, candid, honest, frank, direct
- just, true, due, strict, exact, precise
- Precisely! Quite!
Quoid dy jeeragh t'ayn?
- Just how many are there?
- erect, plumb, point-blank
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.