Jump to navigation Jump to search
- straight, straightforward, rigid, lineal
- Hie eh dy jeeragh lesh y voayrd. ― He made a bee-line for the table.
- Jimmee eh jeeragh roish. ― He went straight forward.
- sincere, faithful, candid, honest, frank, direct
- just, true, due, strict, exact, precise
- Dy jeeragh! ― Precisely! Quite!
- Quoid dy jeeragh t'ayn? ― Just how many are there?
- erect, plumb, point-blank
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.